BGM PRO Lambretta LI SX TV DL & GP 195 Racetour Barrel Kit & Fixings
BGM made RT195 Kit for all Small Block Lambretta Series 1 2 3 LI SX TV DL & GP models including Spanish and Indian SIL models.
Lambretta models this part will fit:
- Lambretta Series 1 LI125, LI150.
- Lambretta Series 2 LI125, LI150 & TV175.
- Lambretta Series 3 LI125, LI150, LI150 Special, 125 Special, SX150, TV175.
- Lambretta DL/GP125, DL/GP150.
In the development of the RaceTour cylinders Mark Broadhurst has put his experience from several decades of Lambretta Tuning and over 1,700 tuned two-stroke cylinders into the development of the RaceTour cylinders. The cylinders are available with 195ccm (65mm bore) for the small 125-175cc engine cases and 225ccm (70mm bore) for the 200cc engine cases.
The cylinders offer significantly increased power and therefore more everyday use and driving pleasure.
The power is available relatively early in the rev range and the kits have enough torque to drive longer ratios. The power delivery is very even, so that RaceTour engines feel like an original Innocenti 200cc engine but with twice the power.
The carburettor is located on the left side, just like the original cylinder. There is no need to make any changes to the frame or to the add-on parts. This also makes the RaceTour the ideal cylinder for all those who don't want to change the appearance of their Lambretta, but still don't want to sacrifice performance.
All necessary gaskets, studs and small parts are included in the delivery.
Update: Pistons now from Meteor (made in italy) with running-in coating.
- ceramic coated aluminium cylinder
- fourfold screw connection at the outlet
- 200 ccm stud bolt distance for the intake manifold on the version for small and large engine
- piston: Meteor (made in Italy), with retractable coating (RT195 = Ø65mm, RT225 = Ø70mm)
- piston rings: 2x1mm (made in Italy)
- Solid, completely CNC machined head with recessed combustion chamber. Eightfold screw connection. Made in Germany.
- compression ratio for maximum reliability when used with both 58 mm and 60 mm stroke.
- Porting layout for high cruising speeds, high torque and a wide power band
- The moderate consumption values refinance the purchase price
- There is sufficient material on all sealing surfaces and channels to machine the cylinder to the maximum