Jockeys Boxenstop LI SX TV DL & GP Rear Hub Bearing
Jockeys Boxenstop made Rear Hub Bearing for all Lambretta Series 1 2 3 LI SX TV DL & GP models including Spanish and Indian SIL models.
Lambretta models this part will fit:
- Lambretta Series 1 LI125, LI150 & TV175.
- Lambretta Series 2 LI125, LI150 & TV175.
- Lambretta Series 3 LI125, LI150, LI150 Special, 125 Special, SX150, SX200, TV175 & TV200.
- Lambretta DL/GP125, DL/GP150, DL/GP200.
The conversion kit contains all parts needed to fit the new bearing:
- Spacer Shims
- Felt Ring Preparation:
Remove the old bearing, clean and de-grease the seating area Fitting the bearing:
- Fit the bearing into its seat. We recommend putting the bearing in a fridge for a while beforehand and warming up the seating with a heat gun to ease fitting. (We also use a little bit of instant gasket underneath the shoulder of the bearing.) - Put one of the two spacer shims on the layshaft with the chamfered side facing the shaft. Then fit a new o-ring (27-0000054) and lubricate it.
- Pull the layshaft into the bearing.
- Fit the other spacer shim to the layshaft with the chamfered side facing the bearing.
- Slightly grease the felt ring and put it on the bearing
- The original oil seal will NOT be used any more - Fit the dust cover
- Fit and tighten the cover plate - Fit the hub cone WITH the original washer
- Mount the rear hub and tighten down to the specified torque
- Fit the gears, check and, if necessary, adjust layshaft clearance (endfloat).
About Jockeys Boxenstop. Founded in the 90s, in Bavaria Jockeys Boxenstop have quietly gone about their business producing high spec Lambretta parts. Parts including Lambretta Disc Brakes, Halogen & LED Headlamps, Brake Shoe Kits, Chain Guides and much more. The Jockeys Boxenstop brand is not cheap but the quality of parts are second to none.